To be a voter in Idaho, you must:
- be a U.S. Citizen
- have resided in Idaho and in the county for thirty (30) days prior to the day of election
- be at least 18 years old.
You cannot register to vote in Idaho if:
- you have been convicted of a felony and have not had your civil rights restored
- Persons convicted of a felony in Idaho have their rights automatically restored upon completion of sentencing including probation or parole.
How to register to vote
The Bingham County Clerk’s office is the administrator of voting registration in Bingham County.
To access the Bingham County Clerk’s webpage, click here.
- On this webpage you will find voter information, voter registration cards, and absentee ballot information.